Dull skin makes you look older than you actually are. You might have tried a number of methods to overcome it, but somehow it finds its way back to you. Caught up in your busy lifestyle, you sometimes forget the common causes that might trigger dull skin. Find out more.
A number of factors can contribute to the dullness of your skin. Understanding the reasons behind it will help you make a better decision to overcome the problem. From sleep deprivation to a lack of exfoliation, the glow of your youthful skin can be gone in inconspicuous ways.
Your skin loses brightness and you can also develop an uneven skin tone. A deep hydration facial, like the one from Kaya Skin Clinic—Kaya Hydrate and Restore Facial, can provide you immense benefits. It combines the steps of exfoliation, moisturization, and rehydration to achieve smooth, supple, and glowing skin. Read on to find the causes below.
- Dehydration: Dehydration decreases the volume of blood flow to the skin, making your skin pale. Long term dehydration might even lead to wrinkles and sagging. You need to drink a minimum of eight glasses of water daily to stay healthy.
- Stress: Stress increases cortisol levels in the body. This affects blood flow to the skin along with the skin repair process. Meditate or get a relaxing cum nourishing facial done, like Kaya Skin Clinic’s Hydrate and Restore Facial.
- Smoking: Turns out, smoking is harmful not just to your lungs. The carcinogenic substances present in it are detrimental to skin integrity as well as its structure. It causes collagen breakdown that eventually leads to wrinkles.
- Unhealthy eating habit: If you’re a junk food lover, you’re more likely to have dull skin. Processed food is high in salt, sugar, and fat. These components promote fluid retention in body that enhance tissue swelling.For healthy skin, eat lots of fruits, vegetables, and whole grain foods.
- Improper cleansing: If you don’t exfoliate your skin properly, dead cells build up layer by layer, making your skin look dull and darker. The Hydrate and Restore Facial implements the exfoliation step in the beginning, to effectively achieve the target of glowing skin.
A balanced diet, plenty of water, exercise, and exfoliation can do wonders for your skin. If you’re not able to quit smoking, seek help. Lead an active life and say hello to radiant skin.
For customer feedback and testimonials about different products and services, you can visit Kaya Skin Clinic Reviews.