If wrinkles and fine lines are your concerns before you get married, the Kaya Botox and Filler Treatment are just what you need.
If you are a bride-to-be, you’re probably under a lot of stress. This stress, in turn, leads to unwanted issues such as dark circles and pigmentation. Fine lines and wrinkles can also be the result of stress and other lifestyle habits. Wrinkle and fine lines are the most notable sign of aging and are of two types:
- Dynamic Wrinkles: This type of wrinkles appear when you use your muscles to form any facial expression. For example, when you laugh, the wrinkles around your eyes become prominent. When you frown, the perpendicular lines in the middle of your eyebrows become noticeable. These lines stay permanently when you become old and just don’t appear while you are laughing or frowning.
- Static Wrinkles: Static wrinkles are the lines and folds that exist when you don’t form any facial expression. These happen because of old age due to the lack of skin proteins like elastin and collagen, and natural substances like hyaluronic acid.
Reasons Why You Get Wrinkles & Fine Lines
Are fine lines and wrinkles on your face making you look aged? Do you have blemishes and is your skin is sagging? Then maybe you are going through premature aging. There are countless reasons why you face this issue. A few of them are mentioned below:
- Not Applying Sunscreen: The sun is a supreme cause of skin aging. It can affect you on rainy or cloudy days. In addition to that, harmful UV rays can enter through the glass as well. Therefore, application of sunblock is necessary even if you’re planning to stay in your car.
- Not Removing Makeup Before You Head to Bed: Skipping cleanup of your makeup before going to bed can be lethal to your face. The products cause blockage, and your skin can’t breathe properly due to which pimples and acne may occur. Always clean your face and apply a moisturizer for a healthy glow.
- Inadequate Sleep: Sleeping for less than 8 hours every day can age your skin prematurely. It also results in dark circles and a dull complexion. Sleep is essential because tension and stress hormones fall to standard levels at night which gives cells enough time to rejuvenate and repair.
Kaya Botox And Filler Treatment
Kaya Skin Clinic offers Botox and Filler treatment that eliminates premature aging signs. With time, Botox has become one of the most popular ways to reduce wrinkles, thanks to all the celebrities who advertise and promote the treatment.
Kaya’s Botox treatment is offered by expert dermatologists who help you get a youthful looking skin. Botox is a toxin fabricated by a bacterium called Clostridium botulinum. The result of the treatment can last you up to 4-6 months or more after which your facial muscles return in motion, and the procedure needs to be repeated. The best thing about the treatment is that after some time the fine lines and wrinkles become softer and finer.
Kaya’s Botox treatment has benefited a lot of people regardless of gender and age. Botox is a safe way to look young and charming and is approved by the FDA in the US.
A popular filler is the Kaya’s Juvederm® XC Beautifillers. It will give you tighter, younger, and fuller looking skin in less than 30 minutes. Juvederm® contains hyaluronic acid which contributes to filling your skin and making it smooth and supple. The injectable gel assists smoothing and restoring visible fine lines around the nose and mouth. Juvederm® XC is a compact formula that offers immediate results. The results of Kaya’s Filler Treatment can last for more than a year. The procedure is FDA-approved and is safe.
You can read Kaya Clinic reviews on Botox and fillers up on various beauty websites. Customers claim that they witnessed a significant reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It has been proved beneficial for many brides, and they had the best results when used together.
All you need to do is go to a Kaya Skin Clinic, 30-40 days before your wedding and see the amazing results on your wedding day and post that as well. The dermatologists at the Kaya Skin Clinic will examine your skin and also brief you about the procedure. Take your appointment today so that nothing stops you from being the prettiest bride.